- Performs basic problem solving to resolve financial conflicts and obtains immediate payment resolution to pay off debt
- Negotiates debt resolution on all accounts with delinquent customers through telephone contact to become current, while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Performs basic tasks to obtain location information for consumers (i.e. Residence address, phone number and place of employment)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Solid experience using Microsoft Office applications and other computing technology
- Ability to plan, prepare and execute collection strategy
- Winning attitude
- Results oriented
- College and Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Experience Medical Debt Recovery a plus
Compensation: Salary + commission + bonus + residual income
A Great Place to Work
CCI is an outstanding company to work for. It is a place where vibrant people come to share their energy and reach solutions in the changing world of financial services.
Flexible - Innovative - Entrepreneurial
CCI fosters a flexible and innovative work environment where you are trained in all areas of the organization to function as a company-wide team. As a result, we have an informal, non-bureaucratic atmosphere that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit.
Growth - Training - Future
At CCI there are always opportunities to grow and prosper - each and every day. And we're not only concerned with the future. Here is what you can expect from us in the here and now...
Outstanding compensation packages
State-of-the-art working environment
Educational Training Programs
Paid vacation / Sick days
After all, our future and yours are one in the same. Kindly take a closer look at everything that we are able to offer. Consider our record of success and take your talent to a new level. In an environment like ours, you can realize accomplishments beyond your level of expectations.
Citizenship/Equal Employment Opportunity
CCI pledges equal access to employment, facilities, and programs, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or marital status.